MA-505 delivers unparalleled audio performance and craftsmanship. The rugged one-piece speaker cabinet houses a high efficient class-D amplifier that drives high sensitivity two-way loudspeakers and limiter circuitry reduces distortion and increases intelligibility for guaranteed powerful and clear sound. Built-in digital audio player with optional CD player and interlinking transmitter/receiver package for extended transmission range. It offers an ideal public address solution for medium crowds.
- School classrooms & halls
- Places of worship
- Presentations, seminars and meetings
- Day-care activities; playground duty
- Indoor/outdoor gatherings
- Weddings & funeral services
- Shopping center & trade show presentations and promotions
- Street performers
- Aerobic and fitness centers
- Recreational and social activities
- 145-watt power of loud and clear sound via high efficient class-D amplifier.
- Rugged one-piece molded enclosure houses 1 " titanium compression driver & 8 " woofer.
- Powerful and crystal-clear sound projection.
- Built-in or detachable receiver module option.
- Wireless receiver with 16 auto-scannable frequencies.
- One-touch Scan & ACT sync button for fast and easy channel set-up.
- Built-in Bluetooth music player for wireless audio streaming.
- A voice priority feature that mutes the music when wireless microphone is used.
- Built-in one-button alarm/siren for warning of threats.
- Built-in AC switching power supply for universal usage and fast battery charge.
- A smart 4-segment battery meter for accurate battery reading and charging status.
- Industry’s only MT-91 wireless interlinking transmitter option to interlink multiple MA-505 portables wirelessly to extend transmission range and expand coverage.
- Built-in cable storage compartment.
- AC and lithium rechargeable battery operation.
- Up to 8 hours of stand-by time per 4-hour full charge.
|Portable PA|| |
| ||Max. Power Output||100 W(rms)/ 4Ω, 145 W(max)/ 4Ω|| |
| ||Amplifier||Class D|| |
| ||Sensitivity||Typical: 91 dB | Maximum: 109 dB|| |
| ||T.H.D.||< 1%|| |
| ||Frequency Response||50 Hz – 18 kHz|| |
| ||Speaker||Tweeter: 1" Compression Driver; Bass: 8" Woofer|| |
| ||Coverage||H 130° × V 90°|| |
| ||Audio Inputs||Wired: XLR×1 & 6.3 mm (1/4")×1; Wireless: Up to 4. 2 Built-in & 2 External Detachable; Line-In: 3.5 mm (1/8 ") mini-jack|| |
| ||Bluetooth Connectivity||Yes|| |
| ||Audio Output||3.5 mm (1/8 ") mini-jack || |
| ||Extension Speaker||Unbalanced 6.3 mm (1/4 ") jack|| |
| ||Volume||Individual volume control|| |
| ||Functions||VOP, Tone control or optional Echo control|| |
| ||Alarm Siren||Siren sound with fade-in mode|| |
| ||Storage||For AC power cable|| |
| ||Installation||Hand carry, Flat surface or on a speaker stand.|| |
| ||Power Supply||AC: Built-in 100 – 240 V AC switching power supply (Max. Power Consumption: 165 W)|
DC & Battery: External DC connector. Built-in 22.2V/4.5AH rechargeable lithium (MB-35 × 1)
| ||Charge Time||Up to 4 hours (automatic charging management)|| |
| ||Standby Time||Up to 8 hours|| |
| ||Battery Indicator||4-level LED indicator (25/50/75/100%)|| |
| ||Color||Black|| |
| ||Dimensions (W × H × D)||275 × 400 × 225 mm / 10.8 × 15.7 × 8.9 "|| |
| ||Weight||Approx. 8.5 kg / 18.7 lbs (MB-35 battery included)|| |
| ||Wireless System (optional)|| |
| ||Built-in Fixed Receiver ||1 or 2 with Scan & ACT sync|| |
| ||Detachable Module Receiver ||1 or 2 MRM-70B with Scan & ACT sync|
1 or 2 MRM-24 with Scan & ACT sync
| ||Frequency Range||MRM-70B: UHF 480 – 934 MHz (country dependent)|
MRM-24: 2.4 GHz
| ||Preset Channels & Bandwidth||MRM-70B: 16 preset channels in 24 MHz frequency bandwidth.|
MRM-24: 12 preset channels in 83.5 MHz frequency bandwidth.
| ||Antenna||Built-in proprietary active high efficiency antenna|| |
| ||Audio Player (optional)|| |
| ||Audio Player||CDM-2︱CDM-2A︱CDM-2B︱CDM-3A︱DPM-3|| |
| ||Audio Remote Control||DPM-3 (detachable or on-board)|
ACT-32T Bodypack Transmitter
- Lightweight, compact size with sturdy plastic housing.
- On the top features mute switch, mini-XLR connector and antenna.
- Backlit LCD displays various parameters and status.
- Innovatively designed battery cover allows easy access to operate buttons and prevents accidental operation.
- Mute button with remote-control jack for easy activation of mute function.
- Stable PLL circuits. Automatically synchronized with the receiver’s frequency by MIPRO’s patented ACT™ function.
- Can directly match to high-low input impedance for microphone or guitar without switching.
- Mini-XLR input with secure screw lock connector for lavaliere / headworn mics and guitar.
- Adjustable belt clip allows wearing transmitter in up or down position.
- High-efficiency circuitry design provides 12~14 hours of operation from 2 AA batteries (depending on the battery quality).
| ||Frequency Range||UHF 480 – 934 MHz|| |
| ||Bandwidth||24 MHz|| |
| ||Oscillation Mode||PLL Synthesized|| |
| ||Channel Set-Up||ACT Sync|| |
| ||RF Output Power||10 mW / 30 mW (switchable)|| |
| ||Deviation||< ± 40 kHz|| |
| ||Spurious Emissions||≦ -55 dBc|| |
| ||LCD Display||Group, Channel, Frequency, AF gain, Frequency band, RF power, Mute mode, Lock status, Battery status and error codes|| |
| ||Max. Input Level||0 dBV|| |
| ||Mute Connector||Optional MJ-70 remote mute switch|| |
| ||Battery Type||2 AA alkaline|| |
| ||Operating Time||Min. 12 hours|| |
| ||Current Consumption||High Power: approx. 161 mA ; Low Power: approx. 120 mA|| |
| ||Dimensions (W × H × D)||63 × 82 × 22 mm / 2.5 × 3.2 × 0.9 "|| |
| ||Net Weight||Approx. 83 g / 2.9 oz|