The WBH53 headworn microphone is the wireless version of the Beta53. It delivers detailed, uncolored sound, sensitivity and consistency in a nearly invisible ultra-thin and fully adjustable design.
The WBH53 can be used in different radio systems. In the following table you can see which wireless system is the best suited for you.
Best suited to: Speech
- Comfortable, latex-free Dynaflex earforms that hide behind the ears
- Thin, non-reflective wireframe that easily hidden underneath hair
- Ultra-thin detachable microphone boom mount for right or left positioning Interchangeable frequency response caps (mild or high, two pieces each)
- Two foam windscreens included
- Clothing clip
- Corrosion resistant, easy to clean
- Compatibility: All Shure w/TA4F (Tiny QG)
- Connector: TA4F (For Shure)
- Color: Tan
- Polar Pattern: Omni
- Microphone Type: Condenser
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL: 147dB SPL (1% THD, 1Kohm)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 55dB
- Cable Length: 5 ft.