Featuring an integrated BETA®87A cartridge, the GLXD2/BETA87A transmits wireless audio with digital clarity and rock-solid reliability.
- Works with GLX-D® Digital Wireless Systems
- Offers up to 16 hours of continuous battery life with Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries
The GLXD2/BETA87A Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter works with GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
- Integrated microphone capsule design
- Automatic linking capability with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing
- Up to 16 hours of continuous, rechargeable use with Shure proprietary lithium-ion rechargeable batteries
- Operating Range:
Indoors: Up to 100 feet (30 m) typical, with a maximum of 200 feet (60 m) under ideal conditions
Outdoors: Up to 65 feet (20 m) typical, with a maximum of 165 feet (50 m) under ideal conditions
- Sophisticated design with durable, lightweight construction
- Form Factor: Handheld with Mic Capsule
- Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-20kHz
- Dynamic Range: 120dB (A-weighted)
- Dimensions: 51 x 252 x 37 mm (2.0 x 9.9 x 1.5 in.)
- Weight: 264 g (9.3 oz.) without batteries
- Housing: Molded Plastic
- Battery, endurance: Up to 16 hours
- Power Requirements: Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries
- RF Output Power: 10 mW E.I.R.P. max
- Maximum Input Level: 147 dB SP