MX392 and MX393 Microflex® Wired Boundary Microphones from Shure are equipped with features like programmable, silent membrane switches, logic inputs and outputs, and green LED indicators. The high-quality solution for a range of applications such as altars, boardrooms and distance learning centers, Microflex Boundary microphones feature interchangeable condenser cartridges.
There's never been smarter boundary microphones than the Microflex models from Shure. With many models to choose from, equipped with features like programmable, silent membrane switches, logic inputs and outputs, and LED indicators, Microflex Boundary microphones are the high-quality solution for a range of applications, such as altars, boardrooms and distance learning centers. Every Microflex Boundary microphone features one of the new interchangeable condenser cartridges. Available in cardioid, supercardioid and omnidirectional polar patterns, the Microflex cartridges give you superior Shure quality sound options for every installation. In addition, their programmable switches offer the flexibility to be set for Push to Talk, Push to Mute or Push On/Push Off modes. Attractively designed with a low profile, professional appearance, the Microflex Boundary microphones come with an easy to use paint mask for your custom-color installations.
MX393: Condenser Boundary Microphone, Built-in Preamp, Surface-mount mic; miniature three pin connector, 12' XLR cable, Programmable Switch and LED Indicator.
- Flat frequency response across the vocal range for uncolored sound
- Interchangeable cardioid, supercardioid, and omnidirectional cartridges that provide optimal choice for each application
- Sleek, low-profile design for unobtrusive appearance
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- Programmable membrane on/off switch plus LED on/off indicator
- Select models available in black or white
- Frequency Response: Cardioid (MX392/C, MX393/C), Supercardioid (MX392/S, MX393/S), Omnidirectional (MX392/O, MX393/O)
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 17 KHz
- lmpedance: EIA Rated at 150 ohms (180 ohms actual)
- Output Level: -6 dBV (0.5 V)
- Phantom power required?: 11 to 52 Vdc phantom, 2.0 mA current consumption
- Sensitivity (dBV/Pa): Half-Cardioid -29.6 dBV/Pa; Half-Omnidirectional: -21.5 dBV/Pa; Half-Supercardioid -28.3 dBV/Pa
- Sensitivity (mV/Pa): Half-Cardioid 33.5 mV; Half-Omnidirectional: 81.4 mV; Half-Supercardioid 28.3 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Selfnoise:
Half-Cardioid: 22.6 dB(A)
Half-Supercardioid: 21.3 dB(A)
Half-Omnidirectional: 14.5 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure:
Half-Cardioid: 118.8 dB
Half-Supercardioid: 117.5 dB
Half-Omnidirectional: 110.7 dB