The Shure MX202WPS Microphone is small, unobtrusive and designed for overhead mounting in houses of worship, theater stages, lecture halls and more. The microphone includes a plate mount and is available in black or white finishes. The Microflex Overhead condenser microphones deliver high quality sound in a compact, adjustable design.
Each model features one of the three interchangeable condenser microphone cartridges attached to a flexible, four inch gooseneck with a 30 foot cable. The microphone reproduces sound with minimal RF interference or electromagnetic hum. The new Microflex Overheads feature interchangeable cardioid, supercardioid and omnidirectional condenser cartridges that fit every model in the Microflex product line for enhanced convenience and consistent sound.
- Wide dynamic range and frequency response for accurate sound reproduction across the audio spectrum
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- White or black finish that blends unobtrusively with most surroundings
- Transducer: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 17 kHz
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 96.2 dB, (@ 1 kW Load)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 67.5 dB, (Referenced @ 94 dB SPL)
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 122.7 dB
- Power Requirements: Phantom, (11 - 52v DC)
- Output Impedance: 150 Ohms, (180 Ohms Actual)
- Output Connectors: Screw Terminals, (Plate Mount)
- Pad: None
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: None
- Applications: Choirs and Performance Groups, Stage, etc.
Microphone: 5.69 x .46" LxDiameter
Mounting Plate: 4.45 x 2.70" (113.0 x 68.6mm) LxW
Cable: 30' (9m)