It's hard to believe that such small, unobtrusive microphones can produce such great sound, but it's true. Available in black or white finishes, and with in line or plate mount preamps, the Microflex Overhead condenser microphones capture Shure quality sound in a compact, adjustable package. Each model features one of the three interchangeable condenser microphone cartridges attached to a flexible, four inch gooseneck with a 30 foot cable.
The preamp options available offer easy installation in ceilings or microphone stands, and when combined with the high sensitivity cartridge's wide frequency response, these microphones provide accurate sound reproduction with a minimum of RF interference or electromagnetic hum. The new Microflex Overheads feature interchangeable cardioid, supercardioid and omnidirectional condenser cartridges that fit every model in the Microflex product line for enhanced convenience and consistent sound.
- Wide dynamic range and frequency response for accurate sound reproduction across the audio spectrum
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- Supplied stand-mount adapter for portable applications (in-line preamplifier versions only)
- White or black finish that blends unobtrusively with most surroundings
- Transducer: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 17 kHz
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 96.2 dB, (@ 1 kW Load)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 66 dB, (Referenced @ 94 dB SPL)
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 124.2 dB
- Power Requirements: Phantom, (11 - 52v DC)
- Output Impedance: 150 Ohms, (180 Ohms Actual)
- Output Connectors: Screw Terminals, (Plate Mount)
- Pad: None
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: None
- Applications: Choirs and Perfomance Groups, Stage, etc.
Microphone: 5.69 x .46" (144.5 x 11.7mm) LxDiameter
Preamp: 4.84 x .75" (123.1 x 19mm) LxDiameter
Cable: 30' (9m)