MR-812 Dual-Channel Diversity Receiver
This series features new UHF PLL fixed frequency design with proven quality, easy to use and affordable price for a wide selection of wireless applications.
This series has advanced RF circuitry and proprietary filter to improve anti-interference characteristics and increased compatible, interference-free channels. Advanced true diversity technology ensures optimal reception range and eliminates signal drop-outs.
- EIA standard 1/2U metal rack-mountable receiver.
- PLL synthesized fixed frequency circuit for stability and effortless frequency setup.
- Advanced diversity technology ensures optimal reception range and eliminates signal drop-outs.
- RF and audio level indicators.
- Output level is accurately pre-adjusted to equal the microphone capsule sensitivity and ensures optimal performance.
- Adjustable ‘SQ’ for increased or decreased sensitivity level for increased reception range or interference management.
- Industry’s only RF interference warning indicator for SQ adjustment.
- Up to 24 compatible channels can be used simultaneously at the same venue (country dependent).
- New MH-80 handheld transmitter features a sturdy housing, high-efficiency transmitting circuitry and brilliant sound quality.
- Quick to install and easy to operate with high reliability and affordability.
- Ideal for entry-level stage and PA applications.
|Frequency Range||UHF 480 – 934 MHz (country dependent)|| |
| ||Receiving Mode||Diversity|| |
| ||Receiving Antenna||Rear Panel. Detachable.|| |
| ||Oscillation Mode||PLL Synthesized|| |
| ||Stability||≦ ±0.005% (-10 - +60℃)|| |
| ||Sensitivity||8 dBμV at S/N > 80 dB|| |
| ||S/N Ratio||> 106 dB(A)|| |
| ||T.H.D.||< 0.5% @ 1 kHz|| |
| ||Frequency Response||50 Hz – 18 kHz|| |
| ||Squelch||“PiloTone & NoiseLock” dual-squelch circuit|| |
| ||Max. Output Level||3-level Switch: +10 dB / 0 dB / -6 dB|| |
| ||Power Supply||12 – 15V DC, 1A|| |
| ||Power Consumption||6 W|| |
| ||Dimensions (W × H × D)||210 × 44 × 180 mm / 8.3 x 1.7 x 7.1 "|| |
| ||Weight||Approx. 0.95 kg / 2.1 lbs|
|MH-80 Handheld Transmitter|
- Fixed frequency with PLL synthesized technology ensures no need for frequency setup.
- Innovatively designed housing combines aesthetics and ergonomic style.
- Unique sturdy multi-layered steel grilles protect the capsule against impact, anti-roll and pop noise. Interior grille with fine metal mesh instead of sponge foam minimizes pop & breath noises and ensures transparent sound clarity.
- Patented, integrated grille and battery housing design enable fast and easy 2 AA battery installation and replacement.
- Sturdy housing with color-coded channel identification rings.
- Low-battery warning indicator also determines battery freshness.
- Patented lockable, silent on/off switch.
- Proprietary quality condenser capsule exhibits high fidelity, wide dynamic range, transparent sound quality, and withstands maximum SPL.
- Up to 24 hours of continuous operation with 2 AA alkaline batteries.
| ||Frequency Range||UHF 480 – 934 MHz (country dependent)|| |
| ||Oscillation Mode||PLL Synthesized fixed-frequency|| |
| ||RF Output Power||10 – 30 mW (country dependent)|| |
| ||Spurious Emissions||< -55 dBc|| |
| ||Max. Input Level||140 dB SPL|| |
| ||Display||LED indicator for power on/off and low battery status|| |
| ||Battery Type||2 AA alkaline|| |
| ||Operating Time||Min. 17 hours|| |
| ||Dimensions (Ø × L)||51 × 234 mm / 2 × 9.2 "|| |
| ||Net Weight||Approx. 199 g / 7 oz|| |