Ultra light, ultra compact and ultra portable design.
Powerful and crystal-clear sound projection.Built-in 1 or 2 diversity receivers for reliable, extended reception range.One-touch Scan & ACT sync button for fast and easy channel set-up.User-friendly control panel provides intuitive easy operation.Accepts wired & wireless microphones.USB music player & recorder with LCD screen.Built-in alarm siren provides emergency warnings.High efficiency class-D amplifier drives 5" full-range loudspeaker with level limiter.AC and lithium rechargeable battery operation.10-12 hours of stand-by time per 4-hour full charge.A smart 4-segment battery meter for accurate battery reading and charging status.3.5mm line-input accepts external MP3, iPod or CD player.
|Frequency Range||UHF 480~934 MHz|
|Channel Set-up||Scan & ACT sync|
|Max. Power Output||50W|
|Audio Inputs||Mic-in & Line-in jacks|
|Audio Output||3.5mm (1/8")|
|Built-in 2.0 USB Port||Yes|
|Power Supply||Built-in 14.8V/2.6AH rechargeable battery, charger & 100~264V AC switching power supply|
|Charging||4 hours charge (automatic charging management)|
|Dimensions||135(W)×140(H)×240(D)mm / 5.3(W)x5.5(H)x9.4(D)"|
|Weight||Approx. 1.8kg / 3.9lbs|
|Approvals & Patent||Patented. Telecom and safety regulations approved.|
|Matching Transmitters||ACT-30H Handheld, ACT-30T Bodypack|
|Note||Refer to actual product in the event of product discrepancy. Frequency range, max. deviation, RF output power and spurious emission to comply regulations of different countries.|
|ACT-30H Handheld Transmitter|
- Extremely rugged, ergonomically designed housing.
- The unique flat top multi-layered steel grille protects the capsule against impact, rolling, pop noise and ensures sound clarity.
- The unique flat top multi-layered steel grille for condenser capsules and round top for dynamic capsules protect the capsule against impact, rolling and pop noise. The upper grille is able to be detached easily for cleaning and hygiene practices.
- Premium true condenser microphone capsule provides high fidelity, wide frequency response, high dynamic range, rapid transient response, clarity and accurate sound reproduction.
- Proprietary lockable silent on/off switch to avoid accidental power-off during performance.
- Impact-resistant battery compartment holds 2 AA batteries.
- Interchangeable colored rings for microphone channel identification on stage.
- LCD displays group, channel, battery level & error message codes.
- Low spurious PLL-synthesized technology enhances frequency stability and reliability. Patented “Built-in” antenna design.
- World’s first ACT™ function provides precise and rapid frequency sync to the transmitters.
Built-in Volume Control
RF Output Power
10~30mW (country dependent)
Max. Input Level
LCD displays group, channel, battery status & error codes.
2 AA alkaline
50(Ø)×233(L)mm / 2.0(Ø)x9.2(L)"
Approx. 246g / 8.68oz (excluding batteries)
Patents & Approvals
Patented. Telecom and safety regulations approved.
Refer to actual product in the event of product discrepancy.
Frequency range and maximum deviation comply with the regulations of different countries.