Bringing a host of impressive features and functionalities, the MA-708 is an undisputed market leader in its class. MA-708 delivers unparalleled audio performance and craftsmanship. The rugged one-piece speaker cabinet houses a high efficient class-D amplifier that drives high sensitivity two-way loudspeakers and limiter circuitry reduces distortion and increases intelligibility for guaranteed powerful and clear sound. It offers an ideal public address solution for medium to large crowds.
Ideal applications include:
- School sports events and marching bands
- Places of worship
- Large meetings and public gatherings
- Presentations, seminars and meetings
- Shopping center presentations and promotions
- Aerobic & fitness centers
- Parades & fetes
- Street performers
- Park and recreational facilities
- Emergency and rescue situations
- Weddings & funeral services
- Public auctions
- Lightweight Class-D amplifier produces 190-watt audio output.
- Industry’s only remote wireless master level control with use of an optional ACT-32HR transmitter microphone.
- Master volume with “Memory” and “Standard” mode options. “Memory” mode saves and recalls last volume level during next power on. “Standard” mode resets to zero level.
- Up to 4 optional diversity receiver modules with 16 auto-scannable frequencies.
- One-touch Scan & ACT sync button for fast and easy channel set-up.
- Built-in Bluetooth music player for wireless audio streaming.
- Retractable handle and sturdy wheels for easy transport.
- Built-in storage compartment for 2 HH or BP transmitters.
- A voice priority feature that mutes the music when wireless microphone is used.
- Built-in AC switching power supply for universal usage and fast battery charge.
- Smart 4-segment battery meter for accurate battery and charging status.
- Industry’s only MTM-92 wireless transmitter option for interlinking multiple MA-708 portables wirelessly to extend transmission range & expand coverage.
- Optional lithium rechargeable battery pack offering superior cycle life, half the weight and environmentally friendly
- 3 power modes: AC, rechargeable battery and DC jack.
- Suitable for tripod, floor or desk mount use
|Portable PA|| |
| ||Max. Power Output||190 W|| |
| ||Amplifier||Class D|| |
| ||Sensitivity||Typical: 89 dB | Maximum: 108 dB|| |
| ||T.H.D.||< 1%|| |
| ||Frequency Response||50 Hz – 18 kHz|| |
| ||Speaker||Tweeter: 1" Compression Driver; Bass: 8" Woofer|| |
| ||Coverage||H 80° × V 60°|| |
| ||Audio Inputs||Wired: XLR×1 & 6.3mm (1/4")×1; |
Wireless: UP to 4 wireless microphones
Line-In: Unbalanced RCA jack
| ||Bluetooth Connectivity||Yes|| |
| ||Audio Output||Unbalanced line RCA jack|| |
| ||Extension Speaker||6.3 mm (1/4") Phone jack|| |
| ||Master Volume Control||Manually or Wirelessly via ACT-32HR|| |
| ||Controls||Tone, Voice Priority & Echo on wireless mics|| |
| ||Storage||2 handheld or bodypack transmitters|| |
| ||Installation||Speaker stand, flat surface or retractable handle & wheels|| |
| ||Power Supply||AC: Built-in 100 – 240 V AC switching power supply (Max. Power Consumption: 220 W)|
DC & Battery: 24 – 32 V DC, 12V/4.5AH rechargeable gel cell battery (MB-70×2) or optional MB-80×2
| ||Charge Time||Up to 8 hours (automatic charging management)|| |
| ||Standby Time||Up to 7 hours|| |
| ||Battery Indicator||4-level indicator (25 | 50 | 75 | 100%)|| |
| ||Color||Black or white option|| |
| ||Dimensions (W × H × D)||336 × 545 × 325 mm | 13.2 × 21.5 × 12.8"|| |
| ||Weight||Approx. 16.3 kg | 36 lbs (MB-70 batteries included)|| |
| ||Wireless System (optional)|| |
| ||Receiver||MRM-70B or MRM-72B with Scan & ACT sync|
MRM-24 with Scan & ACT sync
| ||Max. Receiver||Up to 4 || |
| ||Frequency Range||MRM-70B or MRM-72B: UHF 480 – 934 MHz (country dependent)|
MRM-24: 2.4 GHz
| ||Preset Channels & Bandwidth||MRM-70B or MRM-72B: 16 preset channels in 24 MHz frequency bandwidth.|
MRM-24: 12 preset channels in 83.5 MHz frequency bandwidth.
| ||Installation||Plug-in Module|| |
| ||Antenna||Built-in|| |
| ||Audio Player (optional)|| |
| ||Model||CDM-2A | CDM-2 | CDM-2B | CDM-3A | DPM-3|| |
| ||Installation||Plug-in Module|
ACT-30T Bodypack Transmitter
- Miniature, compact design.
- Top features mute switch, mini-XLR connector and antenna.
- Backlit LCD displays various parameters and indicators.
- Unique battery cover design provides easy access to operational controls and protects against accidental change of settings.
- Connector for optional MJ-70 remote mute switch cable.
- Low spurious PLL-synthesized technology enhances frequency stability and reliability. One-touch ACT syncs the transmitter and receiver frequency automatically.
- Selectable impedance for microphone or guitar/line inputs.
- 4-pin mini XLR connector is compatible with all MIPRO lavalier, headworn microphones and instrument cable.
- Highly efficient power consumption circuitry ensures long operating hours from 2 AA batteries.
- Adjustable belt clip allows wearing transmitter in up or down position.
LCD displays working band-code, group, channel, frequency, AF input gain, RF output power, mute & lock status, battery status and error codes.
RF Output Power
10mW / 50mW (switchable)
Max. Input Level
Optional MJ-70 remote mute switch
2 AA alkaline
63(W)×82(H)x22(D)mm / 2.5(W)x3.2(H)x0.9(D)"
Approx. 81g / 2.9oz (excluding batteries)
Patents & Approvals
Patented. Telecom and safety regulations approved.
Refer to actual product in the event of product discrepancy.
Frequency range and maximum deviation comply with the regulations of different countries.