Mipro MA705 70w Portable PA System
PORTABLE PA SYSTEM - COMPACT, PORTABLE AND POWERFUL. THE MA705 NOW HAS A MULTI CHANNEL WIRELESSMICROPHONE OPTION
Weighing under 10kg and delivering a huge 70 watts of peak power, the Mipro 705 has set a new benchmark for performance in Portable Public Address Systems.
Ideal applications include:
• Indoor/Outdoor Seminars and Assemblies
• Lecture Theatres
The MA705 Features:
|ACT-30H Handheld Transmitter|
- Extremely rugged, ergonomically designed housing.
- The unique flat top multi-layered steel grille protects the capsule against impact, rolling, pop noise and ensures sound clarity.
- The unique flat top multi-layered steel grille for condenser capsules and round top for dynamic capsules protect the capsule against impact, rolling and pop noise. The upper grille is able to be detached easily for cleaning and hygiene practices.
- Premium true condenser microphone capsule provides high fidelity, wide frequency response, high dynamic range, rapid transient response, clarity and accurate sound reproduction.
- Proprietary lockable silent on/off switch to avoid accidental power-off during performance.
- Impact-resistant battery compartment holds 2 AA batteries.
- Interchangeable colored rings for microphone channel identification on stage.
- LCD displays group, channel, battery level & error message codes.
- Low spurious PLL-synthesized technology enhances frequency stability and reliability. Patented “Built-in” antenna design.
- World’s first ACT™ function provides precise and rapid frequency sync to the transmitters.
Built-in Volume Control
RF Output Power
10~30mW (country dependent)
Max. Input Level
LCD displays group, channel, battery status & error codes.
2 AA alkaline
50(Ø)×233(L)mm / 2.0(Ø)x9.2(L)"
Approx. 246g / 8.68oz (excluding batteries)
Patents & Approvals
Patented. Telecom and safety regulations approved.
Refer to actual product in the event of product discrepancy.
Frequency range and maximum deviation comply with the regulations of different countries.