Mipro MA101ACT 30W RMS Wireless Remote Lecturing Amp with 1pc Rechargeable Multi-Function Wireless mic
Mipro MA101ACT System
*Price is inclusive of GST
You save 15%
The system is designed so that each teacher can carry their own personal wireless microphone from classroom to classroom.
The MIPRO MA-101ACT remote-controlled wireless PA system allows a single MT-101ACT wireless mic to be operated in multiple rooms without cross-modulation. Ideal for classrooms, training rooms and meeting rooms. As well as the benefits to the audience of clearly amplified speech, this system will help to alleviate stress on the lecturer's voice and has the hygienic bonus that each presenter can have their own microphone.
A traditional portable PA system requires a PA amplifier plus a matching frequency wireless microphone in each room. For example, in 4 rooms there would be a total of 4 PA amplifiers and 4 matching wireless microphones.
However with the innovative design of MA-101ACT system the user simply uses the same wireless microphone in any of the four rooms that are installed and frequency programmed. With a simple touch of a button the microphone is automatically synced to the PA amplifier's frequency in each room and PA is ready to use.
Up to 97 different rooms using the same wireless microphone is possible.
Ideal applications include:
- Multiple classrooms
- Multiple meeting rooms
- Multiple training rooms
- Tours for factories, companies, museums, zoos
- Powerful 45 watts output.
- Easy speaker mounting to wall or ceiling.
- Featuring Industry's only all-in-one, versatile MT-101ACT transmitter microphone.
- Compact, ultra-lightweight and powered via rechargeable or disposable alkaline batteries.
- Same MT-101ACT transmitter microphone can be used in up to 97 different rooms.
- Power on/off and volume loudness can be wirelessly remote controlled.
- MT-101ACT can be a handheld or worn as a neck lanyard for hands-free operation with an optional external headset microphone.
- Built-in 3.5mm mini-jack line-input (mono) accepts CD/iPod/mp3 player/tape/mini-disc/computer for amplification.
- 24 operating hours per fast charge.
| ||Max. Power Output||45 Watts|| |
| ||Sensitivity||Typical: 94 dB | Maximum 103 dB|| |
| ||T.H.D.||< 1%|| |
| ||Frequency Response||60 Hz – 15 kHz|| |
| ||Loudspeaker||5" full-range high efficiency.|| |
| ||Power Supply||Built-in 100 – 240V AC detachable switching power supply|| |
| ||Installation||Wall mounted|| |
| ||Dimensions (W × H × D)||190 × 275 × 155 mm / 7.5 × 10.8 × 6.1 "|| |
| ||Weight||Approx. 2.3 kg / 5 lbs|| |
| ||Color||Black|| |
| ||Wireless System|| |
| ||Receiver Channel||Single|| |
| ||Receiver Range||UHF 480 – 934MHz|| |
| ||Preset Channels||Each swappable module has 97 UHF selectable frequencies.|| |
| ||Channel Set-up||Scan & ACT sync|| |
| ||Antenna ||Built-in|