The MA-100 line of portable personal PA systems from MIPRO is ideal for use in classrooms, day-care facilities, playgrounds & parks, corporate meetings, seminars & presentations, and places of worship. Also the perfect problem solver for paging, tour guides, first responders, street/festival performers, marching bands, cheerleaders, rallies & demonstrations, law enforcement, search & rescue, fitness instructors, shopping center presentations, graveside services & receptions, or virtually any indoor/outdoor location where high quality voice amplification is needed, but a full-scale public address system is impossible, impractical, or simply inconvenient.
The ultra-light, ultra-compact, and ultra-portable MA-100 is available in three different frequency bands (6A, 6B, and 6C), so multiple units may be used in the same area without interference. The MA-100 is also available in either single or dual receiver configurations (designated "s" or "d" in the model number), and offers the option of a built-in USB MP3 player and recorder (designated "su" or "du"). Add the wireless transmitter(s) of your choice; use a typical handheld microphone, or a bodypack transmitter with a lavalier or headset microphone, depending upon your specific needs and preference. With the optional MSF4 instrument cable, you can even play your electric guitar through the system (with the appropriate bodypack transmitter). With dual receiver units, you may mix and match from among the various transmitters at your discretion. All these options make the MA-100 a superior solution for almost any size group, from one presenter with a small audience, up to very large and diverse settings where more than one audience and/or speaker may be participating simultaneously.
The MA-100 features a powerful yet lightweight Class-D amplifier, providing 50 watts of power for loud and clear projection of sound. The one-touch Scan and ACT™ sync system automatically finds the clearest operating frequency (among 16 scannable frequencies), and syncs the transmitter and receiver quickly, and hassle-free. The rechargeable battery lasts up to 12 hours on a single charge, and the 4-segment LED battery indicator makes it easy to see how much power is left at a glance. The unit can also run on standard AC power when it's convenient to do so. There is a handy 3.5 mm line input for external sources such as iPods, cell phones, or what have you, and a 3.5 mm line output for recording to external devices. The MA-100 also includes a 1/4" microphone input for one wired dynamic microphone (not included). A built-in alarm siren rounds out the impressive feature set, allowing the user to provide emergency warnings to a large area.
When you need quality public address on the go, look no further than MIPRO.
Specifications: • Model: MA-100du • Receiver capability: two (2) microphones and/or bodypacks • USB media player and recorder: Yes • Output power: 50 watts maximum • Frequency response: 50 - 18,000 Hz • Typical run time: variable depending upon usage pattern; up to 12 hours standby • Recharge time: 4 hours • Battery type: rechargeable lithium, 14.8V/2.6Ah • Dimensions: 5.3" x 5.5" x 9.4" (135 x 140 x 240 mm) • Weight: approx. 4.1 lbs. (1.9 kg).
- ModelMA-100du (6B)
- Part Number247-320
- Product CategoryPortable PA Sound Systems
- Unit of MeasureEA
- Weight7.15 lbs.
|ACT-30H Handheld Transmitter|
- Extremely rugged, ergonomically designed housing.
- The unique flat top multi-layered steel grille protects the capsule against impact, rolling, pop noise and ensures sound clarity.
- The unique flat top multi-layered steel grille for condenser capsules and round top for dynamic capsules protect the capsule against impact, rolling and pop noise. The upper grille is able to be detached easily for cleaning and hygiene practices.
- Premium true condenser microphone capsule provides high fidelity, wide frequency response, high dynamic range, rapid transient response, clarity and accurate sound reproduction.
- Proprietary lockable silent on/off switch to avoid accidental power-off during performance.
- Impact-resistant battery compartment holds 2 AA batteries.
- Interchangeable colored rings for microphone channel identification on stage.
- LCD displays group, channel, battery level & error message codes.
- Low spurious PLL-synthesized technology enhances frequency stability and reliability. Patented “Built-in” antenna design.
- World’s first ACT™ function provides precise and rapid frequency sync to the transmitters.
Built-in Volume Control
RF Output Power
10~30mW (country dependent)
Max. Input Level
LCD displays group, channel, battery status & error codes.
2 AA alkaline
50(Ø)×233(L)mm / 2.0(Ø)x9.2(L)"
Approx. 246g / 8.68oz (excluding batteries)
Patents & Approvals
Patented. Telecom and safety regulations approved.
Refer to actual product in the event of product discrepancy.
Frequency range and maximum deviation comply with the regulations of different countries.