This supercharged workhorse of an amplifier packs an impressive 750 watts of output power into a lightweight package, thanks to Behringer’s Accelerated Transient Response (ATR) technology. Designed for the working musician, the KM750 is built rugged enough for life on the road and is backed by a 3-year warranty.
By utilizing transistors with extremely high slew rates and optimizing other proprietary parts of its circuitry, the KM750 is able to react instantly to even the most demanding electronic bass impulses. That means your audience will hear a tighter, crisper, more natural sound.
Instead of operating relatively continuously like most power amps, the KM750 features rail tracking for effectively modulating the power supply rails with only the peaks of the input signal. This technology has revolutionized pro audio amp designs with its outstanding performance and efficiency.
The front panel controls and indicators on the KM750 provide your system’s vital signs at a glance. After pressing the power button, the power LED lights to show the amp is ready for action. All channels feature positive-detent gain controls with signal LEDs that light when a signal is present, as well as clip LEDs that alert to reduce the input signal.
The amp’s rear panel is home to the balanced XLR and ¼ in. TRS, plus unbalanced ¼ in. TS and RCA connections. Take your pick of professional locking speaker outputs or touch-proof binding posts to securely connect speakers. The same panel contains the switches that put the KM750 in mono, stereo (two channel mode) or mono bridge mode. Flick the limiter on/off switch to activate the built-in overload protection.
- 2 x 400W into 4 ohms; 2 x 200W into 8 ohms; 750W into 8 ohms (bridge mode)
- ATR (Accelerated Transient Response) technology for ultimate punch and clarity
- Switchable limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
- Precise power, signal and clip LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR, 1/4' in. TRS and RCA input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Professional speaker connectors and touch-proof binding posts support most speaker wiring systems
- Independent DC and short circuit protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers
- High-current toroidal transformer for ultra-high transient response and absolute reliability
- Active cooling on heatsink
- Impact-resistant, all-steel 2U rackmount chassis