- Professional, multi-purpose headphones amplifier system for stage and studio applications
- Highest sonic quality with virtually all types of headphones >8 Ohms even at maximum volume
- 4 independent high-power amplifier sections provide up to four stereo mixes with individual balance controls
- Each input/aux section can be separately adjusted for 'more me' mixing
- Stereo Aux input for each channel allows you to mix in any instrument or sound source
- Multi-functional Stereo/2-Channel switch on each channel allows for either stereo playback or double mono operation
- Ultra-musical High and Low EQ per channel for perfect sound adaptation
- Output level control with accurate 8-digit LED output meter per channel
- Left/right Mute switches for each channel allow two different mixes in mono mode
- 1 front and 2 rear TRS output connectors per channel
- Direct front panel input connector for easy connection of any sound source
Parallel Main outputs allow cascading of several headphones amplifiers
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs on 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Toroidal transformer for lowest noise interference and highest audio quality
An articulate headphone mix can make a tremendous difference to the outcome of a recording session. The four-channel BEHRINGER HA4700 features superior performance, routing and mixing functions to accommodate the most discerning set of ears. When a conditioned mix has to reach multiple listeners, the HA4700 delivers in style.
The HA4700 offers four high-power amplifiers that can drive loads down to 8 Ohms. Each amplifier features its own two-band EQ, 8-digit LED output meter, left and right MUTE switches, a ST./2-CH switch to toggle between stereo or double mono, and a 1/4" stereo AUX input to mix in any instrument or sound source. The front panel gives you one PHONES OUT 1/4" jack per channel. A MAIN section features a 5-segment LED output meter, DIRECT IN 1/4" jack and MASTER LEVEL dial.
On the back panel you'll find two additional 1/4" outputs per channel. That means up to 12 pairs of headphones can listen to four separate mixes at once. The back panel also features stereo 1/4" and XLR inputs and outputs so you can connect multiple HA4700 units for even greater listening capacity. Meanwhile, ultra low-noise 4580 operational amplifiers deliver outstanding audio quality.
Great Sound, Great Value
When a recording session calls for everyone's heads and ears to be in the game, the HA4700 is essential. Hearing is believing.