- Professional and multi-purpose direct injection box for stage and studio applications
- Authentic 4 x 12" speaker emulation by renowned amp designer Jurgen Rath
- Provides impedance and signal matching for the direct connection of instruments to mixers and amplifiers
- Ultra-flat frequency response due to renowned BEHRINGER OT-1 transformer
- Internal battery automatically shuts off when phantom power is applied
- Allows direct connection to speaker outputs with up to 3,000 Watts
- Switchable input attenuation allows input levels of up to +50 dB
- Ground Lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
- ¼“ TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Ultra-rugged, road-suitable aluminum case
- Stackable oversized rubber corners
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Whether you're recording or on stage, you need a great DI (direct injection) box to get your guitar sound to the console with full dynamics and power—and free of noise. The ULTRA-G GI100 active DI box gives you all the full-rock glory of a cranked 4x12 cabinet—at a fraction of the weight and floor space.
Portable Rock Power
The GI100 works like a standard DI box. You can use it to tap into your amplifier's speaker outputs, even high-powered rigs with ratings of up to 3,000 Watts. Or, just plug your guitar directly into the GI100, switch on the unbelievably realistic 4x12 cabinet simulation designed by renowned engineer Juergen Rath, and you've got rock royalty-sized tone in a package the size of a cheeseburger! You may never mic your speakers again!
Ready for Action
The DI100 sounds amazing, and it comes equipped to meet the most common needs of gigging and recording, as well as the travel in between. There's a ground lift switch that eliminates typical ground loop problems, and when phantom power is connected, this DI box automatically shuts off the internal battery. The DI100 is housed in cool-looking red aluminum and features stackable, oversized rubber corners.
The DI100 goes way beyond the typical abilities of a DI box to give you the sound and performance you’d expect from a super-charged vintage half-stack, plus enough power to have your audience wondering where you hid the amp. And no need to worry, you can definitely afford it, with money left over for strings and things!