Epson G7200W WXGA 7500 Lumens 3LCD Projector
*Price is inclusive of GST
You save 5%
Bright, widescreen large-venue projector with powered lenses and HDBaseT™.
The Pro G7200W large-venue projector delivers bright, uncompromising image quality and native WXGA widescreen performance. Offering Up to 3x Higher Color Brightness* than competitive models, Epson® 3LCD projectors ensure vivid images. Ideal for events staging, auditoriums and sanctuaries, the powerful G7200W features 7500 lumens of color brightness and 7500 lumens of white brightness1. Flexible integration features include an array of connectivity options, with support for HDBaseT, HDMI® and DVI-D inputs. It also offers nine optional interchangeable lenses with powered lens shift and lens memory (Ships with Middle#1 Lens - V12H004M08). Additional advanced capabilities include simultaneous projection from multiple sources and Web-based remote projector monitoring and control.
Up to 3x Higher Color Brightness with Epson*
Brilliant image quality requires high color brightness. Epson 3LCD projectors have Up to 3x Brighter Colors than leading competitive projectors*. Delivering 7500 lumens of color brightness1 and 7500 lumens of white brightness1, the PowerLite Pro G7200W uses 3LCD, 3-chip technology for brilliant images with true-to-life color.
- Up to 3x Higher Color Brightness* and reliable performance — 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- One measurement of brightness is not enough — look for both high color brightness and high white brightness.
The PowerLite Pro G7200W has:
Color Brightness: 7500 lumens1
White Brightness: 7500 lumens1
- Widescreen, high-definition performance — WXGA (1280 x 800) resolution supports native widescreen performance for presentations, videos, digital signage and more
- Nine optional interchangeable lenses — with powered lens shift and lens memory, including an ultra short-throw lens for shallow spaces (standard lens included)
- Versatile connectivity — supports the full range of inputs, including HDBaseT, HDMI®, DVI-D, VGA and 5-BNC, for easy integration with any system
- Advanced collaboration features — simultaneously project side-by-side from different sources with Split Screen2
- Web-based remote management — control and monitor projector status via a Web browser
- Multi-PC Projection — connect up to 50 Windows®, Mac®, iOS® or Android devices and display up to four screens simultaneously over the network (controlled via the Moderator3 function)
- Dynamic projection capabilities — advanced built-in Edge Blending, image warping and curved-surface correction technologies for a variety of applications
- Professional installation features — full 360-degree installation flexibility, including Portrait Mode
Projection System:High-aperture Epson 3-chip, 3LCD technologyProjection Method:Front / rear / ceiling mountDriving Method:Epson Poly-silicon TFT Active MatrixPixel Number:1,024,000 dots (1280 x 800) x 3Color Brightness - Color Light Output:7500 lumens1White Brightness - White Light Output:7500 lumens1Aspect Ratio:Supports 4:3, 16:9, 16:10Native Resolution:1280 x 800 (WXGA)Resize:640 x 480, 800 x 600, 1280 x 1024, 1400 x 1050Lamp Type:400 W UHELamp Life:
Brightness Uniformity:(typical) 90%Pixel Arrangement:Cross stripeThrow Ratio Range:(For Standard Lens) 1.44 – 2.32Size - projected distance:50" – 300"Keystone Correction:
- Normal mode: Up to 3000 hours2
- ECO mode: Up to 4000 hours2
(For Standard Lens)Color Reproduction:Up to 1 billion colors
- Horizontal: ±30 degrees
- Vertical: ±45 degrees
Pixel Clock, Horizontal,Vertical:
- 13.5 MHz – 162 MHz (up to UXGA 60 Hz)Horizontal
- 15 KHz – 92 KHzVertical
- 50 Hz – 85 Hz
Temperature:32° to 113° F (0° to 45° C)Weight:28.4 lb (with standard lens)