The Epson Pro G7805NL large-venue projector delivers ultra bright, uncompromising image quality and XGA resolution. Offering 3x Higher Colour Brightness* than competitive models, Epson® 3LCD projectors ensure vivid images. Ideal for events staging, auditoriums and sanctuaries, the sleek, black G7805NL features 8000 lumens of colour brightness and 8000 lumens of white brightness1. Flexible integration features include an array of connectivity options, with support for HDBaseT, HDMI® and DVI-D inputs. It also offers ten optional interchangeable lenses with powered lens shift and lens memory. Additional advanced capabilities include simultaneous projection from multiple sources and Web-based remote projector monitoring and control.
The #1 projection technology in the world, with 3 chips that deliver both high color brightness and high white brightness.
3x Brighter Colors
Brilliant image quality requires high colour brightness (colour light output), and Epson 3LCD projectors have 3x Brighter Colours than leading competitive projectors. *Compared to leading 1-chip DLP business and education projectors based on NPD data, July 2011 through June 2012. Colour brightness (colour light output) measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Colour brightness will vary depending on usage conditions.
Get both audio and brilliant HD video content with just one HDMI cable (compatible with the latest laptops, Blu-Ray® and media players).
Epson offers optional lenses with varying ranges, including a rear-throw lens, for added flexibility.
This tilt feature makes it easy to use the projector for a wide range of applications, such as projecting on angled surfaces.
Epson's Multi-PC Collaboration utility allows you to display four PC screens simultaneously over the network with even more users connected to the same projector on Standby Mode.
C2Fine offers smooth, uniform images with exceptional contrast for better image quality.
Crestron® RoomView® Compatible
Crestron RoomView compatibility allows IT managers (those who have standardized their equipment using this popular platform) to easily monitor and control network-connected Epson projectors via the same software they use currently to monitor all other projectors on their network.
Centered Lens Design
This unique design makes installation easy to plan with lens-to-screen alignment.
Auto Iris Technology
Epson's Auto Iris Technology adjusts the aperture to provide the optimum contrast and brightness for each scene.
6-Axis Colour Adjustments
For special projection material such as high-quality photographs or artwork, users can adjust the hue, saturation and brightness for six colours: RGBCMY (Red, Green, Blue, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow).
This innovative feature allows you to move any of the four corners of an image independently at setup, to adjust each corner for a perfectly rectangular picture.
Built-in Closed Captioning
Built-in closed captioning helps educational institutions meet ADA 508 requirements for students with hearing impairments.
Epson iProjection App
Display from your iOS or AndroidTM mobile device with the free Epson iProjection App and any nearby wireless Epson projector.
- 3x Higher Colour Brightness and reliable performance — 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- One measurement of brightness is not enough — look for both high colour brightness and high white brightness.
- The PowerLite Pro G7805NL has:
- Colour Brightness: 8000 lumens
- White Brightness: 8000 lumens
- Brilliant images — XGA (1024 x 768) resolution for presentations, videos, digital signage and more
- Ten optional interchangeable lenses — with powered lens shift and lens memory, including an ultra short-throw lens for shallow spaces (lens NOT included)
- Versatile connectivity — supports the full range of inputs, including HDBaseT, HDMI®, DVI-D, VGA and 5-BNC, for easy integration with any system
- Dynamic projection capabilities — advanced built-in Edge Blending, image warping and curved-surface correction technologies for a variety of applications
- Web-based remote management — control and monitor projector status via a Web browser
- Multi-PC Projection — connect up to 50 Windows®, Mac®, iOS® or Android devices and display up to four screens simultaneously over the network (controlled via the Moderator function)
- Advanced collaboration features — simultaneously project side-by-side from different sources with Split Screen
- Professional installation features — full 360-degree installation flexibility, including Portrait Mode
- Brightness : 8,000 Lumens
- Color Light Output : 8,000 Lumens
- Contrast(Full On/Off) : 50,000:1
- Auto Iris : Yes
- Native Resolution : 1024×768
- Aspect Ratio : 4:3 (XGA)
- Video Modes : 720p, 1080i, 1080p/60, 1080p/50, 576i, 576p, 480p, 480i
- Data Modes : MAX 1920×1200
- Digital Inputs : HDMI
- HDBaseT : Yes
- Max Power : 601 Watts
- Voltage : 100V – 240V
- Size(cm) (HxWxD) : 17 x 53 x 42
- Weight : 12.9 kg
- Lamp Life(Full Power) : 3,000 hours
- Lamp Life(eco-mode) : 4,000 hours
- Lamp Type : UHE
- Lamp Wattage : 400 Watts
- Lamp Quantity : 1
- Display Type : 3 LCD
- Optional Lenses : Contact Epson for lens information.
- Lens Shift : Horz & Vert
- Audible Noise : 39.0 dB
- Eco-Mode : 31.0 dB
- Speakers : 10.0 W Mono
- Digital Keystone : Horz & Vert