Mipro ACT 74/ACT 70T 19” Wideband Quad-Channel True Diversity Receiver with 4pcs Bodypack Transmitter with Lavalier mic
Mipro ACT 74/ACT 70T
ACT-74 Wideband Quad-Channel True Diversity Receiver
- EIA standard 1U rack-mountable metal chassis with excellent heat dissipation & RF shielding characteristics.
- UHF PLL-synthesized technology for enhanced RF stability, lowered spurious emissions and increased frequency agility.
- 400 preset channels with 1-set of user-defined group that saves up to 16 channels.
- Industry’s first ACT syncs automatically and quickly a working channel.
- Dual "PiloTone & NoiseLock" circuits minimize interference.
- Industry’s only full-color VFD screen delivers a bright, clear viewing in day/night environments with automatic lit (Working) and dim (Standby) display during performance.
- All controls are intuitive and easily setup via a single rotary knob.
- Industry’s only RF interference warning indicator for properly adjusts the SQ level. Increase sensitivity to extend receiving range; decrease the sensitivity to reduce interference.
- Single channel output or mixed output and switchable three levels for the best sound quality options.
- High dynamic range and high fidelity characteristics for transparent audio performance.
- Receiver provides bias voltage for MIPRO antenna systems to enhance reception range and signal stability.
- MIPRO RCS.Net software allows real-time computer set up, control and monitoring.
- Built-in 100 – 240V AC switching power supply ensures system safety and stability.
- Design and made in Taiwan.
| ||Chassis||EIA standard 19" 1U|| |
| ||Frequency Range||UHF 482 – 698 MHz (US), UHF 480 – 874 MHz (EU)|| |
| ||Bandwidth||72 MHz|| |
| ||Preset Channels||400 preset channels|
Group 01 – 10: 16 compatible channels in each group
Group 11 – 15: 48 compatible channels in each group
Group 16: 16 channels can be saved & recalled (user-defined)
| ||Receiving Mode||True diversity|| |
| ||Oscillation Mode||PLL synthesized|| |
| ||Sensitivity||6 dBμV at S/N > 80 dB|| |
| ||S/N Ratio||> 108 dB(A)|| |
| ||T.H.D.||< 0.5% @ 1 kHz|| |
| ||Frequency Response||50 Hz – 18 kHz, with high-pass filter|| |
| ||Squelch||"PiloTone & NoiseLock" dual-squelch circuit|| |
| ||Audio Output Adjustment||Output level accurately pre-adjusted to equal to the microphone capsule sensitivity.|| |
| ||Maximum Output Level||+16dBV / 0dBV / -6dBV|| |
| ||Output Connectors||Balanced XLR|| |
| ||Output Switch||Single channel output or mixed output|| |
| ||Operation||Manual or PC remote control via optional software|| |
| ||Power Supply||Built-in 100 – 240 AC switching power|| |
| ||Power Consumption||24 W|| |
| ||Dimensions (W × H × D)||482 × 44 × 265 mm / 19 × 1.7 × 10.5 "|| |
| ||Weight||Approx. 3.4 kg / 7.5 lbs|
ACT-70T Wideband Bodypack Transmitter
- Ultra slim bodypack transmitter with sturdy magnesium alloy housing.
- On the top features mute switch, mini-XLR connector and antenna.
- Backlit LCD displays all operational parameter information.
- Innovatively designed battery cover allows easy access to operate buttons and prevents accidental operation.
- Mute button with remote-control jack for easy activation of mute function.
- Stable PLL circuits. Automatically synchronized with the receiver’s frequency by MIPRO’s patented ACT™ function.
- Can directly match to high-low input impedance for microphone or guitar without switching.
- The input sensitivity is adjustable with six selectable gain settings.
- Mini-XLR input with secure screw lock connector for lavaliere / headworn mics and guitar.
- Adjustable belt clip allows wearing transmitter in up or down position.
- High-efficiency circuitry design provides 12~14 hours of operation from 2 AA batteries (depending on the battery quality).
|Frequency Range||UHF 480 – 934 MHz (country dependent)|| |
| ||Bandwidth||72 MHz|| |
| ||Channel Set-Up||ACT Sync|| |
| ||RF Output Power ||10 mW / 50 mW (switchable)|| |
| ||Deviation||< ±40 kHz|| |
| ||Spurious Emissions||≦ -55 dBc|| |
| ||Oscillation Mode||PLL Synthesized|| |
| ||Frequency Stability||≦ ±0.005% (-10 – +60℃)|| |
| ||LCD Display||Group, Channel, Frequency, AF gain, Frequency band, RF power, Mute mode, Lock status, Battery status and error codes|| |
| ||Gain Setting||+12dB, +6dB, 0dB, -6dB, -12dB, -18dB (6 settings)|
0 dB = input microphone sensitivity
| ||Max. Input Level||0 dBV|| |
| ||Mute Connector||Optional MJ-70 remote mute switch|| |
| ||Battery Type||2 AA alkaline|| |
| ||Current Consumption||High Power: approx. 161 mA ; Low Power: approx. 120 mA|| |
| ||Dimensions (W × H × D)||63 × 70 × 25 mm / 2.5 × 2.8 × 1.0 "|| |
| ||Net Weight||Approx. 81 g / 2.9 oz|